How to add a picture to your story
Some authors don't know that it is possible to add pictures to their stories on Litnet. However, you need to know:
- you have to use external picture hostings to add pictures on Litnet (many picture hostings are completely free, one of them is postimg.cc)
- the pictures won't be displayed in a mobile app
- too many pictures and pictures with too high resolution can be a problem for users with a poor Internet connection
- you can add pictures only using a desktop version of Litnet
- please don't forget about the copyrights.
This is how you do it:
- Upload your picture on any external hosting and copy a direct link to it.
- When you are editing your story on a computer, select the Picture button as in the screenshot
- Enter the direct link to your picture to the first field (URL). You can change the picture's size and some other properties on the same page.
We hope it will help you. If you have any other questions, leave them in the comments.