Размер шрифта: - +
- Land is not like a map. It is full of traps, because now Fiona are the perfect technician... - said Sheggington.
Seeing us, they gave alarm.
- Grab them! - shouted Rook.
Though I knew how to play chess, I knew that we had no choice. But this was not the case. I saw a familiar childish silhouette, - the spirit of Alice decided to help us.
- Rather, for me! - I shouted.
Sheggington and Earle ran alongside. The army of guards chased forward, but soon their enclosed stone wall. We were at a loss, because the wall very quickly closed the corridor.
- What happened? - I asked.
- This is one of the traps. We are lucky that no one was hurt. - said Lewis Sheggington.
- Elizabeth. You have come!
- Yes, I'm here! What happened, Alice?
- The paintings that came to life are a hoax. Fiona took up again the old plans. Now instead of children she sends dolls, in which instead of the heart there is a clock mechanism.
- How to release them?
- She uses a glass orb as a shell. If the children break them inside, then they will perish.
If you break them outside, they will remain alive ... - said Patrick.
- We need to save them! - I said and ran forward.
- Eliza, wait! said Patrick.
I ran forward without dismantling the road, but suddenly, I stepped on the black cell, and failed way down...
I do not know how much I had to fall, but the fall was so long that I lost consciousness. I woke up in a glass ball, not understanding what had happened. I was at a loss.
- Nice to see you again, Eliza! - said the Redhem.
- Are you back? Are you not tired of your plans?
- Oh, not at all, because soon you will end.
- My friends will stop you!
- Are you sure? - and having said this from the darkness, my double appeared. - This doll looks like you, but
only she obeys me. A man with a mechanical heart is my perfect creation!
- What will happen to me?
- You will become a source of energy. I have to go, and by the way, good luck to get out if you can.
When the Lady of Worms and the mechanical I left, I swung and punched the glass. how only this happened, I immediately flew away. I hit my head against the wall of the ball.
- "I just do not get out!" - I thought.
... Errle and Sheggington tried to catch up with me.
- Patrick, where can she be?
- I do not know, but the main thing is not to give up.
- "Patrick, Lewis!" - came the voice of false-me.
- To forward! - said Patrick.
Reaching the corner of the corridor, they saw false-Elizabeth and the Fiona.
- Surprise! - she said, used an evil sneer in her voice and smile.
- What did you do to her? - Patrick asked.
- With her nothing, but with you will be that with the real Elizabeth!
Taking a few steps, Patrick and Lewis fell down.
- Always so predictable. But now no one will bother me ... - It was obvious that the Fiona wins in this battle.
No one from the magican Cheshkerston did not hear any sounds. In the locked room were all also a neutral doll and the map, and scheduling the next move, they assumed what new steps her guests would take. When it became unpleasant to wait for the return of Patrick, Christopher Alzberg, they decided to go in search of them, bypassing the scorched parts of the road, broken cells, burnt pieces of paper.
It was also pointless why a friend began to escalate the situation in the world of ghosts and empty hopes. In any case, it could be better if the whole panic did not come so close, to begin to show the contours of the further path; the next decision is in this place. The Cheshkerston looked at me treacherously, but did not want to help.
- We solve important issues, but I do not see our problems in our heads. After that we are trying to catch up and overtake the past. We are surprised. "Why? How? When? This is impossible!" - said Mark Hemish.
- But it’s not difficult if you can keep track of everything and parts of your business and attention in life ... - added Lisa Hemish.
I agreed with them. When it became unpleasant to wait for the return of Patrick and me, Fiona and Christopher, we decided to go in search of them, bypassing the scorched parts of the road, broken cells, burnt pieces of paper. It was also pointless why a friend began to escalate the situation in the world of ghosts and empty hopes. In any case, it could be better if the whole panic did not come so close, to begin to show the contours of the further path; in this place - the next decision. The Cheshkerston looked at me treacherously, but did not want to help.
In the mirror room, Fiona and I played cards for a while. I charmed her with her third move, it turned out to wion Fiona. As a result Fiona didn`t created a toy. A little later, Patrick, Lewis, Bedhead led into the dungeon of Edward Twedless, the professor of herbology, and he bewitched mrs. Fiona Waterloo.